It’s the next 2013 Changemaker Nomination suggested by a chocolate lover like you!
Congratulations to Mission of Hope Haiti: www.mohhaiti.org
Here’s what Theresa has to say about this fearless organization:
“MOH Haiti has fearlessly been working for the past 15 years to make Haiti a better place. Their goal is to have 5500 children enrolled in quality education this fall! They feed over 54,000 kids a day. Their goal is to eventually have all their food be from Haiti – supporting local farmers and giving them a reason to work! They also have an orphanage, a medical clinic, a prosthetic lab (helped many people who lost limbs in the earthquake). They truly strive to empower Haitians to make Haiti a better place to live!”
A little more info:
As an organization following Jesus Christ, Mission of Hope exists to bring life transformation to every man, woman, and child in Haiti. We desire to serve the nation of Haiti, and see lives changed.
Our Mission is to fulfill our Vision in every endeavor we undertake by successfully executing on our five core Resolutions.
- Relational Proclamation: Intentionally modeling Christ’s love through relationships.
- Evangelistic Saturation: Repeatedly sharing the Gospel message in targeted geographies.
- Indigenous Mobilization: Strategically developing national leaders to carry the vision to the nation.
- Holistic Transformation: Continuously pursuing God’s physical, mental, social and spiritual destiny for every man, woman and child.
- Excellent Implementation: Responsibly utilizing all resources and talents to their fullest potential for God’s glory.”