How to say Moustache in 13 different languages:
If you’re like us, you’ve probably noticed how spell check corrects the word “moustache” with “mustache” at least three or four times a day. Which is the correct spelling? According to Grammarist.com, “Mustachio was originally a variant of mustache, but the former now denotes an especially luxuriant mustache. Moustache is the preferred spelling of mustache in British, Canadian, and Australian English.” Looks like we’re traditionalists when it comes to our facial hair.
5 facts you most likely didn’t know about moustaches…
(for more detail, check out the original article HERE on AskMen.com)
1) Moustache experts rank Sam Elliot as having the best moustache ever.
2) The oldest picture of a moustache dates back to 300 B.C.
3) Mark Spitz tricked the 1972 Russian Olympic swim team into growing moustaches.
4) There is a “Freestyle”competition category in the World Beard & Moustache championships.
5) The owners of the three longest moustaches in the world are Indian (record as of 2009: 12.5 feet).
“Movember” is an month-long event that raises vital funds and awareness for men’s health by encouraging men to grow a moustache for the entirety of November. Essentially, the moustache becomes the equivalent of the pink ribbon for prostate cancer and other cancers that affect men. Learn more at Movember.com.
And finally, we here at Fearless are huge fans of Firehouse Moustache wax– check out their website (firehousemoustachewax.com) and their facebook page. We highly recommend their strongest offering, Wacky Tacky, for maximum style and hold.